Dimitrios Karafoulidis MD, Msc
Specialist Dermatologist- Venereologist
Dr Dimitrios Karafoulidis is a graduate of the Medical School of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
He completed his specialization as a Specialist Dermatologist and Venereologist in the Dermatology Clinic of the University Hospital of Herakleion, Crete.
He attended a post-graduate program in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens alongside his post-graduate education on Health Administration Unit and Social Welfare (University of West Attica and European University of Cyprus, Department of Health Sciences).
He has participated in numerous seminars and conferences, covering a great range of medical subjects, keeping abreast of scientific developments in dermatology and medicine in general.
He is a member of great Medical Associations, such as:
- Hellenic Society of Dermatology and Venereology
- Hellenic Dermato-Venereological Review
- Hellenic Derma – Surgery Society
- Hellenic Melanoma Society
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology